Spider Solitaire disappeared from my ... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Goodsol Forum » General Discussion » Spider solitare flaw » Spider Solitaire disappeared from my computer « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Anonymous
Posted on Tuesday, August 31, 2004 - 7:51 pm:   

I love playing spider solitaire and had become pretty good at it. One day about 2 months ago, something happened and the icon changed and the program is gone. How can I get it back? I am afraid to use the setup disk as I had it installed wtih my computer when I bought it and I don't want to loose anything important. Is there a place I can download it from?
Thomas Warfield (Support)
Username: Support

Post Number: 789
Posted on Wednesday, September 01, 2004 - 1:44 pm:   

I can't help with the Spider game that comes with Windows.

If you want to download our Spider Wizard game, you can download it at http://www.spiderwizard.net
SHARON ANDERSON
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 63.77.108.2
Posted on Sunday, October 16, 2005 - 2:34 am:   

I lost Spider SOLITAIRE from my computer...it just vanished. How can I get SPIDER SOLITAIRE BACK WITH THE DIFFERENT LEVELS OF PLAYING AND JUST IN SPADES TOPLAY AT DIFFERENT LEVELS. THERE ARE LOTS OF SPIDER GAMES BUT NOT SPIDER SOLITAIRE

(Message approved by admin)
jack newkirk (Jnewkirk)
New Solitaire Player
Username: Jnewkirk

Post Number: 1
Posted on Tuesday, February 03, 2009 - 8:40 pm:   

my friend called and said she scored 1290. I refused to believe her untill I went over and saw it on her computer. How is THIS possible?!!!

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration