Please please please help Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Goodsol Forum » General Discussion » Spider solitare flaw » Please please please help « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Cardinal Richeleiu
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 81.144.170.221
Posted on Monday, December 12, 2005 - 11:22 am:   

I play Windows XP edition Spider Solitaire. I don't complete it that often, as I'm going for a high score (medium level).

However, twice when I have completed it, I have completed it with 1 card leftover. The first time was the A of hearts, the second time the 9 of hearts. Both times, the card disappeared when all 8 piles were complete, but IT WAS DEFINITELY THERE! (the 1st time it happened I thought I was dreaming but the 2nd time DEFINITELY HAPPENED!).

Anybody any idea why? No-one I've told believes me.

I left a message on this board, but it disappeared.

I can't think of any reason why this would happen, but happen it most certainly does.

Anyone please help?

Thanks very much

richie

(Message approved by admin)
Robin Wedding (Robin)
Solitaire Player
Username: Robin

Post Number: 20
Posted on Thursday, January 03, 2008 - 8:55 pm:   

Hi Richie,

Just to double check things, all tableau files must have a card in them before a re-deal takes place, meaning that if you clear many columns, and are unable to fill spaces from the tableau, then remaining cards cant be dealt.

If this isn't the problem, then you should probabley contact the manufacturer of the software, microsoft. They may have discovered the same bug.

I've found that Pretty good solitaire is very reliable, crap like that hasn't happened to me (yet), and I've played spider quite a bit on it.

Robin.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration