How do i play sollitaire with real ca... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Goodsol Forum » General Discussion » Cards or Computer? » How do i play sollitaire with real cards? « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

mariana (Milkusor)
New Solitaire Player
Username: Milkusor

Post Number: 1
Posted on Thursday, July 20, 2006 - 7:50 am:   

Hy everyone,i am new here.And i'd like to know how can i play sollitaire with real cards?
Gregg Seelhoff (Seelhoff)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Seelhoff

Post Number: 243
Posted on Thursday, July 20, 2006 - 9:41 am:   

>And i'd like to know how can i play sollitaire with real cards?

First you need a standard deck of playing cards and a game you want to play. If you have never does this before, start with a single deck game with easy rules. I recommend Klondike.

Find a flat playing surface that has plenty of room for laying out the cards (an empty card table being ideal). Shuffle the deck of cards and deal the cards out as specified in the rules.

Here is one set of rules that assumes you are playing with physical cards:
http://www.usplayingcard.com/gamerules/solitairega mes.html

From there, play the game according to the rules, physically moving cards or groups of cards. Unlike computer solitaire, there is nobody but yourself to make certain that the moves are legal, and there is no 'undo', so choose moves carefully.

At the end of the game, you will either be stuck, or have the game won (in Klondike, having all of the cards in the four foundation piles).

Shuffle and repeat. :-)
mariana (Milkusor)
New Solitaire Player
Username: Milkusor

Post Number: 2
Posted on Thursday, July 20, 2006 - 2:07 pm:   

thank you very much.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration