Obvious errors should be removed from... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Goodsol Forum » General Discussion » Obvious errors should be removed from stats. « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Adelaide- a challenging variationKen Millar 1-19-07  9:35 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Richard Mechen (Richardscotland)
Advanced Solitaire Player
Username: Richardscotland

Post Number: 90
Posted on Friday, October 27, 2006 - 7:50 am:   

Previously I pointed out a glaring error at the head of the stats league, wbere a player has recorded practically half a million winning games yet has an average score of just 1. Since then I also spotted a glaring error in someones stats for Two Castles, showing a ridiculous average score. On checking my own stats for Two Castles I was delighted to see that my highest non winning score is 187986882 (no this is not a game number). My average score for the same game is MINUS 295952344. Pretty cool as I've only played it three times. Come on Thomas, there's work to be done.
Thomas Warfield (Support)
Username: Support

Post Number: 1102
Posted on Friday, October 27, 2006 - 8:37 am:   

First, the average score of 1 is not an error.

Old versions of PGS did not report the average score. Anyone who submits with version 9 or below has their average score set to 1, because those versions don't transmit the average scores.

So those entries you see with average scores of 1 are simply people who are still using version 9 or below.

As for the other problem, what version are you using? There's been some checks for that sort of thing for some time, so you may find that if you play some games those numbers will be self-corrected.

Post Number: 91
Posted on Friday, October 27, 2006 - 5:33 pm:   

Apologies Thomas,Found some of that out since I posted the above. I now have a genuine score for Two Towers after playing several more games. In the mad rush to try and win all the games we tend to forget all about those we've won ages ago. It's been fun going back there. As you may have gathered I've never been good at sitting on the fence. Sorry.
Mike Bailin (Mikeb)
Username: Mikeb

Post Number: 96
Posted on Monday, October 30, 2006 - 10:56 am:   

Slightly off-topic (with regard to the 1-average), but regarding posted scores. And I'm certain this must have been brought up before, many times.

It's too bad that the system can't "weed out" cases where someone has found a winning game # and played that one a zillion times, then submitted it. It's not a fair comparison for those of us who simply hit New Game (or select a Random game #) -- admittedly if you play enough times, there's a very slight chance you'll get a duplicate, but (out of billions of possible deals) extremely rarely.

But I think Thomas has said in the past that it would require an impractically huge increase in the online database size as well in the complexity of the database engine.

Post Number: 93
Posted on Monday, October 30, 2006 - 1:25 pm:   

Hi Mike,
I'm sure you're right. If I raked through old posts I could find a lot of disgrauntled players moaning about suspect stats.
PGS is a magnificent achievement, and if that's all we can find to moan about, it just proves that point. Thomas could scrap all the stats and then ask players to email the winning game numbers of the games of very high difficulty. That would be a lot of work and even then some people would still find ways to fiddle it. I content myself with looking down my nose at them and asking myself why none of them have posted winning numbers when so many people have asked for them. My integrity is intact and the same applies to the vast majority of fellow players.
I wonder how much work would be involved in removing the unshuffled deck completely, or tweeking the software so it would not record that particular number as a win.
Richard.
Ella Prest (Daizy)
Solitaire Player
Username: Daizy

Post Number: 18
Posted on Monday, October 30, 2006 - 4:18 pm:   

"PGS is a magnificent achievement" Amen!
Why not just ignore the suspect postings, can you just imagine the boredom of playing the same game over & over? I come here when I am grieving over my Husband, he died of cancer, and getting lost in these games takes all my concentration.
Thank you for the best distraction on the Web.
Ella

Post Number: 1103
Posted on Tuesday, October 31, 2006 - 9:56 am:   

I doubt that too many people are just playing the same game over and over again. That would be an incredible waste of time given the very small benefit.

Although I try to stop as many ways to cheat as I can, the fact is that there is no way to stop it completely. For example, one technique is simply to turn off the computer every time you have a losing game. This would be an extraordinarily stupid thing to do, but apparently a few people do it. There's really nothing that the game can do about that.

But the number of cheating scores is actually very low. Some of the scores that people are suspicious of are actually legit - I've seen the logs.

Ken Blackwell (Blackie9)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Blackie9

Post Number: 126
Posted on Tuesday, October 31, 2006 - 2:26 pm:   

I agree but the new post of 296000 plus wins in Two Castles, out of the blue, seems a bit unlikly. It is also a game that can not be passed on at a glance.

Ken
Jeralyn Taylor (Annika)
Username: Annika

Post Number: 86
Posted on Wednesday, November 01, 2006 - 7:39 am:   

Hey, Two Castles is a great game! I had never played it before. After a little experimenting,
I found a strategy, and am seeing how many I can win in a row. (Up to 12, now, passing none)

I'm one of those people who likes to compete, that's why I like to play Action Sol on the computer and Duplicate Bridge in person. I'll never win all the PGS games, because I don't find that an interesting thing to try to do. However, I am always looking for another PGS game I would enjoy playing. I especially like non-traditional games, such as Gaps, Putt Putt, Get 11, and Spider Web on AS. Zeus, Fair Lucy, Maze, Cruel, Fifteen Puzzle, Parallels, Penguin, Matrimony, and 13 Packs are some of my favorites in PGS.

Thanks for hours of fun!

Post Number: 95
Posted on Sunday, November 05, 2006 - 2:58 pm:   

"I doubt that too many people are just playing the same game over and over again. That would be an incredible waste of time given the very small benefit".(Thomas 31st Oct).
I'm splitting hairs perhaps, but if you save a game with only one card left to play, you can "win" it over and over again in next to no time. Regardless, it is most definately an incredble waste of time no matter how little time you waste.
Audrey G Schnell (Paxinc)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Paxinc

Post Number: 146
Posted on Sunday, November 05, 2006 - 5:10 pm:   

Ok. That's two references to waste of time. Tell me you guys, what should time be saved for? Bye. Audrey
Rachel Cohen (Rachel)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Rachel

Post Number: 490
Posted on Tuesday, November 07, 2006 - 11:47 am:   

Two days later - nobody answers Audrey's question. I once knew a woman who had saved so much time, that she told me that she took the sheets out of the closet to iron them a second time !
Audrey G Schnell (Paxinc)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Paxinc

Post Number: 147
Posted on Tuesday, November 07, 2006 - 3:51 pm:   

Mercy, Rachel: she really was house-proud. Bye Audrey

Post Number: 96
Posted on Wednesday, November 08, 2006 - 4:48 pm:   

Hi Audrey,
Time should be saved for contemplating what constitutes wasting time. Hope that clears that up.
Richard

Post Number: 99
Posted on Thursday, November 09, 2006 - 9:17 am:   

After considerable contemplation regarding my last post my conclusion is as follows:-

If you were to consult someone who is terminally ill, I’m sure they could better advise you what does or does not constitute wasting time. Falsifying fairly unimportant records to satisfy your own personal vanity would undoubtedly be of extremely low priority. They might also say that I am wasting my time persisting in trying to master the remaining six games in my “Not Won” section. Hard to argue against either sentiment, but watch this space because I don’t give up.

Post Number: 100
Posted on Thursday, November 09, 2006 - 9:28 am:   

Hi Rachel,
Did the woman with the sheets use a No.2 Iron? And was she familiar with the phrase "Get a life"?
Richard
Jennifer Kemeny (Jenny)
New Solitaire Player
Username: Jenny

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, November 04, 2007 - 8:19 am:   

Hi, I'm new to the board. This has been one of my favorite pastimes for years, particularly I have a chronic illness which limits my physical activity. My favorite game is Fair Lucy, and for a lark I looked at the online stats and was delighted to find out my % was near the top.

But I'm in the category of people who're annoyed with the obvious fake scores (particularly given the effort it takes to master a complex game.) In Fair Lucy there are games which are provably unwinnable, and unlike Fan for example, you can't determine these before play.

Here's what I think is a fairly simple way to remove fake scores from a number of these games: Make a conservative estimate of unavoidable losses and disallow scores above that. (Surely the wizards at PGS - who I know must exist - or perhaps expert game players could estimate such a percentage.) Then ban those players from future posts, so that they don't try to "game" the max allowed scores.

Reactions?
Jennifer Kemeny (Jenny)
New Solitaire Player

Post Number: 2
Posted on Sunday, November 04, 2007 - 8:19 am:   

Hi, I'm new to the board. This has been one of my favorite pastimes for years, particularly I have a chronic illness which limits my physical activity. My favorite game is Fair Lucy, and for a lark I looked at the online stats and was delighted to find out my % was near the top.

But I'm in the category of people who're annoyed with the obvious fake scores (particularly given the effort it takes to master a complex game.) In Fair Lucy there are games which are provably unwinnable, and unlike Fan for example, you can't determine these before play.

Here's what I think is a fairly simple way to remove fake scores from a number of these games: Make a conservative estimate of unavoidable losses and disallow scores above that. (Surely the wizards at PGS - who I know must exist - or perhaps expert game players could estimate such a percentage.) Then ban those players from future posts, so that they don't try to "game" the max allowed scores.

Reactions?
Jennifer Kemeny (Jenny)
New Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3
Posted on Sunday, November 04, 2007 - 8:21 am:   

Hi, I'm new to the board. This has been one of my favorite pastimes for years, particularly as I have a chronic illness which limits my physical activity. My favorite game is Fair Lucy, and for a lark I looked at the online stats and was delighted to find out my % was near the top.

Reactions?
Jeralyn Taylor (Annika)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 104
Posted on Sunday, November 04, 2007 - 2:40 pm:   

Agreed about Fair Lucy. It's not possible to tell in advance whether a layout is winnable.
I'm the person just above you in the stats, and I was trying for a higher score, when these people submitted those impossibly high ones. So I moved on to something else. There are games, like Maze, which I believe can always be won, if one perseveres, and a number of us have 100% for that. However, one would have to be very, very lucky to run up 50 wins in a row on some of the other games.

I had the Gaps record for a long time in Action Sol, then someone came along and took the top spot. Every so often, I give it a try, but I can't beat her.

What other games do you like to play, Jenny?
Donna Bell (Dkaybell)
Intermediate Solitaire Player
Username: Dkaybell

Post Number: 39
Posted on Sunday, December 30, 2007 - 7:31 pm:   

Thomas, don't pay too much attention to the negative. Know that for every grouch there are 100 people who get daily enjoyment from challenging their minds at the many card games you offer. Thank you and Happy New Year!
Christopher John (Cjcj1949)
Junior Solitaire Player
Username: Cjcj1949

Post Number: 8
Posted on Sunday, December 30, 2007 - 9:57 pm:   

Yes. I agree with Donna. There are a lot of people who really have played and enjoyed many games. I've just had to play a duplicate because I managed to get two copies of the game running at the same time. I still took two hours to finish the second game as it wasn't an easy one. I'd be quite happy to delete the duplicate if there was a way, but I'm not sure it matters.
Kathy Quade (Kathyquade)
Junior Solitaire Player
Username: Kathyquade

Post Number: 7
Posted on Thursday, December 31, 2009 - 7:24 am:   

forgive me if I'm out of line for asking this question, but why is it most of the top scores are won by our neighbors overseas? Are they better at PGS or just lucky. I've been playing PGS for years and just recently have been trying to get the best scores I can get, but I can't beat our players overseas. Maybe it's just luck or skill on their part.

Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3578
Posted on Thursday, December 31, 2009 - 9:41 am:   

From how you have spelled "neighbors" Kathy, it would appear that you are from North America or Canada, (hitherto known as "The Colonies"). Ha! Please don't concern yourself about the stats. There are great PGS players on both sides of the pond. In the stats it does appear that there are more table toppers outwith North America. Perhaps we simply have more cheats than you guys, or perhaps the posters are so twisted that they even post false countries. Forget about the stats. Just enjoy PGS for what it is, the best value-for-money package you are ever likely to purchase. You know in your own heart how good or bad you are at solitaire. If you hit a stinker just let the guys & gals in the forum know about it. You may just be trying to win a game that is simply unwinnable.
Markus Reischl (Markus)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Markus

Post Number: 196
Posted on Thursday, December 31, 2009 - 10:36 am:   

And btw, Richard is waiting for your hard ones, which you did not get, so post it in the forum, Kathy, and also we Europeans will try to help you, especially Richard.

Post Number: 1312
Posted on Thursday, December 31, 2009 - 1:10 pm:   

Kathy,
Quite a healthy percentage of PGS players are "overseas" (not in the USA), so it is not surprising that many of the high score postings are from non-Americans. There are actually more PGS users adjusted for population in countries such as Australia and New Zealand than in the US, and it is very popular in other English speaking countries such as Canada and the UK. Since it is an English language game, it is less popular in non-English speaking areas, but it still does quite well in Scandinavia in particular.
Markus Reischl (Markus)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 199
Posted on Thursday, December 31, 2009 - 1:56 pm:   

And some lower Bavarians are also playing it, also as English is not their native language.
Kathy Quade (Kathyquade)
Solitaire Player

Post Number: 12
Posted on Friday, January 01, 2010 - 9:53 am:   

Thanks to all of you for responding to my question. I know I'm hung up on the stats, but I've played PGS for so long, I thought I'd try a new challenge and see if I could ever be the top scorer. I'm chronically ill and get tired very easily or else I would try and play my favorite games to see how many I could play. When I see someone has played 4000 games, I tend to want to give up. But still PGS is a joy to me and helps me pass the time especially when I have troubling sleeping. Thanks, Tom, for such a great game.
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3603
Posted on Friday, January 01, 2010 - 10:23 am:   

I know where you are coming from there Kathy. I was very seriously ill for several years and was spending about two days every week in hospital. I was so weak that just sitting at my PC playing PGS was about as much as I ever felt like doing. I managed to give my "incurable" illness the bum's rush eventually, so you should never give up. That attitude rubs off in my PGS. I posted an achievable target for you in another thread...Single Interchange. Can you match my 9%, or Heaven forbid,beat it?!?!?
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3604
Posted on Friday, January 01, 2010 - 10:29 am:   

BTW Kathy, what are your favourite games?
Markus Reischl (Markus)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 202
Posted on Friday, January 01, 2010 - 11:01 am:   

Hi Kathy, when you are playing in climb mode, then you have chances to be on top.
Kathy Quade (Kathyquade)
Solitaire Player

Post Number: 13
Posted on Monday, January 04, 2010 - 8:13 am:   

Markus, I didn't know PGS had climb mode. I thought it was only in Goodsol 101. Let me know if I'm wrong.
Kathy Quade (Kathyquade)
Solitaire Player

Post Number: 14
Posted on Monday, January 04, 2010 - 8:17 am:   

Richard, I'll try the Interchange - thanks. My favorite games are Little Billie and Buffalo Bill, but no matter how I try, I'd be here forever trying to get a high score.
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3611
Posted on Monday, January 04, 2010 - 8:20 am:   

PGS does NOT have a Climb Mode Kathy. Markus has 101 because it is compatible with a Mac PC.
Kjell Petterson (Kjell)
Username: Kjell

Post Number: 54
Posted on Monday, January 04, 2010 - 10:16 am:   

I have played - and enjoyed - PGS for many, many years and I have played some of the games several thousand times; it adds up. Without being overly competitive, I like the scoreboard in cyberspace, but I don't like the cheaters and as an improvement I'd suggest that scores that are more than two years old should be automatically deleted. They indicate that the player either is no longer active in that game or lucked out years ago and then never came up to that level. Finally, I like to see names from other parts of the world - this is truly a peaceful, fun international happening!
Thanks for a great initiative, Thomas!
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3612
Posted on Monday, January 04, 2010 - 10:28 am:   

I'd certainly be in favour of what you have suggested Kjell.
Markus Reischl (Markus)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 205
Posted on Monday, January 04, 2010 - 11:29 am:   

Hi Kathy,

as Richard says, PGS does not have climb-mode. That is new for me too, because i thougt, the Mac-Edition will sometime be the same as PGS, but it seems, that it will be the same as Goodsol 101. But i have a solution for you: when you look at the stats, than look for the climb-mode stats. How can you do this? It is very easy. Look, there is only a little different between normal stats and climb-mode stats:

normal (for example Penguin): http://scores.goodsol.com/topscores/scores/pgs/pen guin.html

climb-mode: http://scores.goodsol.com/topscores/scores/pgs/pen guin_climb.html

So you can compare your own stats with the best in climb-mode. Only thing you have to do, is to play the games one by another, that means starting with number 1, then 2, 3, 4 and so on.

Ok, i know, it is not the same, because your name will never be there at number one, but you know, that you would be.
If that is not enough for you, so i have only one advice: you have to play a lot of games from one and the same game. Good luck and much time.
Markus Reischl (Markus)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 207
Posted on Monday, January 04, 2010 - 11:41 am:   

BTW Kathy, when you play windmill, you don't have to play thousands of games to be on top, you just have to reach a high percentage:

http://scores.goodsol.com/topscores/scores/pgs/win dmill.html
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3614
Posted on Monday, January 04, 2010 - 12:20 pm:   

Hi Kathy, In your favourite game of Buffalo Bill you only need to win 50 consecutive games to be ranked #1. There will be other players above you in the table but they will be #1 too. Does that matter?
Kathy Quade (Kathyquade)

Post Number: 51
Posted on Tuesday, January 12, 2010 - 6:12 am:   

While looking for a new game to try, I came upon a ridiculous misuse of stats in Mamy Susan. Someone has played the game 28 different times, so of course, there's no way to even come close to getting a top score, especially since there are the regular cheaters up there to. I like to play for fun, but I love a challenge and would like to see my score, especially in a game like this which is very hard to win. I thought Thomas was going to delete the obvious cheating that goes on. Maybe no one pointed out that fact to him in this game. It's on to the next new game for me.
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3696
Posted on Tuesday, January 12, 2010 - 7:17 am:   

Yes Kathy, that one is a mess all right.
Go easy on Thomas though. He does a great deal of work for what he is paid for his products. Most of the problems are caused by the users, not the suppliers.

Post Number: 1322
Posted on Tuesday, January 12, 2010 - 10:09 am:   

Kathy, I looked at the top score for Mamy Susan and I didn't see anything wrong with the submission, it looks OK. I did delete a bunch of duplicate scores for that game.
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3697
Posted on Tuesday, January 12, 2010 - 10:19 am:   

I'm certain that Kathy was just grumpig about the multiple submissions from Poland. As far as I'm concerned this table has been cleaned up. Rome wasn't built in a day.
Kathy Quade (Kathyquade)

Post Number: 52
Posted on Tuesday, January 12, 2010 - 2:35 pm:   

Thomas, it was the 28 duplicates that got me. I'm glad you got rid of them. But also, and I could be wrong, the same players always seem to be at the top in this game and almost all games, at least the ones I've played. Maybe they're just good at it or play more than others. Thanks for looking into it for me.
Kathy Quade (Kathyquade)

Post Number: 53
Posted on Wednesday, January 13, 2010 - 9:29 am:   

I noticed while looking at the stats for the game Nationale that there are 4 people that are #1 in rank. But then the person with the next highest score is ranked as #5, and then it goes on down the list 6, 7, etc. What happened to #'s 2,3 and 4? Just curious.
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3700
Posted on Wednesday, January 13, 2010 - 10:10 am:   

If there are 4 people in joint first place, the person who is fifth in the table has four people above, so has to be ranked as 5th.

#3,#4 and #6 are winnable Mamy Susan games Kathy. #6 is VERY difficult. Anyone looking for a challenge should give it a go. How about you KenB? Should be just up your street.
Kathy Quade (Kathyquade)

Post Number: 54
Posted on Wednesday, January 13, 2010 - 7:57 pm:   

Richard, thanks for the tip on the Mamy Susan games. I tried but I can't get anywhere with them. I like challenges but not the kind where even though you have the skill, you have to rely on luck also. I think I'll stick with mainly skill games right now.
Markus Reischl (Markus)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 249
Posted on Thursday, January 14, 2010 - 2:10 am:   

I just played Elevens, just to win it one time. It is an all luck game. Watched then the stats and saw, that two of Belgium have had the luck to play 77 (75) games and could them all win. I want to have also so much luck.
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3702
Posted on Thursday, January 14, 2010 - 4:05 am:   

Many Susan is a lot easier than you may think. It is essential to take cards back down off of the foundations to use in the tableau. Try to condense the tableau cards into as few columns as possible, and try to keep the waste pile as little as you can. The cards that are dealt into the Reserve can be a problem. Lets say that the first card is a 5D and you manage to put it up onto the foundations. The cards below it is a 4S but you already have a 4S on the foundations. To win this game is is essential that you get the 4S back off of the foundations and put the one from the reserve up instead. The biggest nightmare is if you get a King as the top card of the Reserve. In this instance you have to wait a very long time before you can get access to what is below it. The game is not that difficult once you understand the tactics.

Re the Elevens stats Markus.....these players must be the luckiest people on the planet. With luck like that they should be winning the EuroMillions Lottery on a regular basis. It wasn't me who put the "twerp" in Antwerp by the way.
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3703
Posted on Thursday, January 14, 2010 - 4:45 am:   

I've just played Elevens Markus. I guess I'm not as "lucky" as the Belgians. It took me a good many attempts before I fluked a winner. Pardon me for using the CHEAT word.
Markus Reischl (Markus)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 250
Posted on Thursday, January 14, 2010 - 9:27 am:   

I wonder, if they have also luck in love, Richard.
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3704
Posted on Thursday, January 14, 2010 - 9:34 am:   

Perhaps they do Markus.....single handedly?
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3705
Posted on Thursday, January 14, 2010 - 10:33 am:   

I thought I'd just see how long it would take me to win an Elevens game in Climb Mode. The first winner is game #22. We are talking about 5% here.
Anyone who professes to have won dozens in a row is a LIAR. There is no way on earth that you can predict the order in which the concealed cards will come out. CHEATS & LIARS! FAKE STATS! DELETE PLEASE!
Markus Reischl (Markus)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 251
Posted on Thursday, January 14, 2010 - 12:09 pm:   

Yes. It is the first time i has beaten the hare.

Mike Butler (Butler77)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Butler77

Post Number: 1350
Posted on Thursday, January 14, 2010 - 12:40 pm:   

It seems we have become very interested in the stats. We all know that some are fake. I thought we just didn't care anymore. Although I will say that when someone is leading in a game in climb mode and somebody just shows up and plays hundreds of hands and wins none and moves into first place it can be a little annoying.
Markus Reischl (Markus)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 252
Posted on Thursday, January 14, 2010 - 1:27 pm:   

The climb mode stats are all ok. I wondered the luck of some players of the all game stats. I don't care anymore the normal stats, because i know, this could not be. But it is sometimes still amusing. I also prefer so much luck in love than in gambling.
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3707
Posted on Thursday, January 14, 2010 - 2:09 pm:   

I didn't notice #6 Markus when I made the post,although I did win it. There are 11 winners in the first 100 in Climb Mode.
It is the newer people posting in the forum who keep bringing the subject up. The fact that the Old Gaurd have accepted the cheats doesn't make it OK.
Jeralyn Taylor (Annika)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 149
Posted on Thursday, January 14, 2010 - 2:59 pm:   

I tried Elevens, which turned out to be similar to Block 10, and played 1 up the line to 6 (no climb mode in PGS) and won it. It would be nice (and easier) to have climb mode, than to do it manually.
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3709
Posted on Thursday, January 14, 2010 - 3:54 pm:   

It is more laborious to do climb mode in PGS. I frequently forget and click on "New" by mistake. It is interesting to try and find a true percentage when we are not refusing the uglier looking deals. From previous posts from Thomas and Gregg climb mode will be introduced to a far greater degree. That way we will all be able to get nostalgic and reminisce about the "old days" when we used to moan about suspect stats. Given our track record we will soon come up with something else to mump about.
Mike Butler (Butler77)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 1353
Posted on Thursday, January 14, 2010 - 4:13 pm:   

Yes you will.
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3711
Posted on Thursday, January 14, 2010 - 4:29 pm:   

Go walk the dogs!
Mike Butler (Butler77)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 1354
Posted on Thursday, January 14, 2010 - 5:21 pm:   

:-)

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration