Goodsol.com - Pretty Good Solitaire

New Pretty Good Solitaire for iPad v1.6 with 750 Games

A new version of Pretty Good Solitaire for iPad is now available!

Version 1.6 adds 50 new games, bringing the total number of games to 750. The games are exactly the same games that are in the Mac Edition.

If you have purchased the iPad version, you can go to the AppStore to update it.

For more information and links to the game on the AppStore, see https://www.goodsol.com/ipad

Comments

• I’ve played goodsol games for many years since initially paying for the app. I wish there was an upgrade fee, as I feel I’ve received far more enjoyment through the years playing the games—which you’ve spent considerable time developing— than what I contributed monetarily when I purchased the game package years ago!

• Glad you like the game! Yes, Apple doesn't provide a way to do upgrades, which is a big problem on their AppStore. All you can do is just tell your friends about the game!

• Pretty Good Solitaire for iPad has updated again to version 1.61 with these changes:

50 new games in version 1.60 and bug fixes in version 1.61:

- bug fix: 'Random' deal button fixed to give random sequence of deal numbers

- bug fix: fixed long delays on game result database updates

- bug fix: fixed game results from 2021 on older versions not being validated or repaired

- bug fix: fixed deleting an invalid game entry causing a silent crash

- bug fix: fixed aesthetic problems on game list when accessibility settings set to large text

• thanks for share, that's awesome.

• Is anyone still playing Pretty Good Solitaire? I mean, the latest updates made the game pretty unstable. I mean, there are a lot of really annoying bugs.

• edited September 2021

I used to have PGS on my iPad but didn't keep it long as I always play PGS on my Mac. On the iPad version, you can't view games by category and its just a mess listing both 1 deck and 2 deck game as favorites.

For the mac version, I like to view the games by category and use two usernames ( the first one for 1 deck games and the other for 2 deck games). I like to be tidy lol.

• What exactly is unstable about it? What exactly are the bugs? Please be specific.

• edited September 2021

I have been playing goodsol games for many years now, and I think it is one of the best card games for our smart devices. But I have to agree with you. If there were a free upgrade, it would have been even better. The thing is that I adore solitaire. For me, it is one of the best card games that humanity ever created. That's why I have played almost every single online solitaire game.

• edited September 2021

Is anyone still playing Pretty Good Solitaire? I mean, the latest updates made the game pretty unstable. I mean, there are a lot of really annoying bugs. I have been playing goodsol games for many years now, and I think it is one of the best card games for our smart devices. But I have to agree with you. If there were a free upgrade, it would have been even better. The thing is that I adore solitaire. For me, it is one of the best card games that humanity ever created. That's why I have played almost every single online solitaire game.

• edited September 2021

Actually, it looks like this guy (who may have created two accounts) is actually trying to advertise an online solitaire game site. I have removed the links to this site that he put in, and if he tries again, he is banned.