Goodsol.com - Pretty Good Solitaire

Odd and Even

In the old version of Odd and Even you had the option to not play cards automatically. If you can't select that (and it is no longer selectable) there is nothing to do in the game... Every time you turn over a card it (and any cards on the tableau.) It turns a game with some strategy to a game with no chance at all...

Comments

• Not sure I get your point. In my attachment I have the option whether or not to play the 4C onto the foundations. I have to do that manually. If I take it I then have a playable 6C and it is up to me whether I accept that or not. It gives me very limited control over what cards would replace them from the waste. Odds & Evens is almost totally down to luck. I have never seen the point of playing any of the games in that category.

• I have played a few of them this morning. They are quite entertaining and forward planning plays a substantial part. 😊

• >In the old version of Odd and Even you had the option to not play cards automatically. If you can't select that (and it is no longer selectable) there is nothing to do in the game... Every time you turn over a card it (and any cards on the tableau.)

I am not seeing this, either. Which version of Pretty Good Solitaire (or other Goodsol game) are you playing? Windows, Mac, iPad, or iPhone? Odd and Even is a well-established game, so I do not think it has been changed recently (at least not intentionally).

Gregg 🐵

• A winnable Odd & Even if anyone wants one. #2111150719

• I had tried this game a few times a few years ago and still never gotten a win so I gave up lol

•  “The only guarantee for failure is to stop trying.” John C. Maxwell 😊