Goodsol.com - Pretty Good Solitaire

Royal Noir - Is it Winnable?

Are there any winning numbers for Royal Noir? Thank you.

Comments

• Sorry, I have no saved games or winning numbers for Royal Noir although I have almost certainly won it previously. I have played a few games of it since you made your post. It is definitely harder than 20% imho. The fact that you can't move cards back into the tableau from the Ace Foundations is the biggest obstacle .(Worrying back). Try to find deals where you have lots of cards in the foundations at the left hand side that are playable at the start as they hold the most cards. Hopefully some of the guys will have a winning number for you. I will try a few more and let you know how I get on.

• 513856641 is the most likely of the ones I've played that may be winnable with tinkering. Only 7 cards left in the waste. 89 score possible by playing up the moveable cards.

• #513856641 winnable.

• As I suspected Larry. Thanks. 😊

Could you post your solution and I'll see if I can make a video of it small enough to upload?

• I don't think Meghan Markle would approve of the name Royal Noir.

• edited March 2021

Now, now Ken. That's uncalled for. 😁😄 The following attachment has been doing the rounds in the UK. I believe I sent you and Larry an uncensored copy. I would stress that I do not like the woman but it has absolutely nothing to do with the colour of her skin.

An anecdote from my recent hospitalisation. .... The nurses were doing the rounds with the tea and coffee trolley. They were also offering several types of biscuits (cookies). When asked if I'd like any I replied, Yes, Prince Harry's. She looked puzzled, so I added, Prince Harry's .... Ginger Nuts.. She laughed and asked How many would you like?, to which I replied, Two would seem to be the most appropriate.

• edited March 2021

Looks like my video has been short enough to be accepted here. Thanks for your contribution Larry.

• Thanks Richard and Lars, Mission accomplished! Finished before I saw the updated posts, now on to the next challenge. There is light at the end of the tunnel

• Cheers. You know where to find us. 😊