Goodsol.com - Pretty Good Solitaire

What is the difference between Carlton and Milligan Harp Solitaire?

13»

Comments

• Thanks for the parody Ken. Quite excellent.

• Richard, how about a partial for Josephine 1023868544?

• edited March 2022

Not sure it's even winnable yet Ken. Those spades are nasty

• Yep! Couldn't get a 6S out to save my life.

• I've tried every trick in the book Ken. It's just not winnable. I had fun trying it though.

• It's always nice to know that I didn't miss anything. THANKS!

• Only thing you missed was the solution.😁. Hint: Get 3H at Waste 18 into column 2.

• Well done Larry. An inspired solution.

Ken, #2 is also winnable.

Both saved if required.

• Thanks, Larry & Richard. Richard, I'm playing random games of Josephine to help quiet my mind so that I can sleep. Of course, when I get aggravating games like the one above, it has the opposite effect!😡

• Richard, I'm definitely going to need a partial. Even with Larry's clue, my best score is 57/21

• Ken, Josephine's worrying back was the origin of the saying Not tonight (again) Josephine !? Napoleon had a very short temper you know ..... 5'2" 😁

• Famous last words perhaps Ken. The un-won deals are the bones of what we have previously practically picked clean in Forty Thieves. At least you have about 50 known winners.

• Hey, it was Larry's idea! LOL! Btw, do B & H have a higher point value than F? Asking for a friend...

• B 40,H 52 and and F 29. I'd used the B in line one. The minute I got the OUND the first word I thought of was FOUND. The crossword solver showed 8 possibilities commencing with BOUND, FOUND and HOUND, then some I'd never even thought of. What swung it for me was that 19 Wordle solutions had started with F and only 8 for H. So tell your friend I just went for my gut.