Goodsol.com - Pretty Good Solitaire

Triple Interchange

I got stuck with #3741. I would say, it is unwinnable, but i was wrong before. Best i could get was so far i think 36 points.

Comments

• Hello stranger. Nice to have your name back on the board. 😊 I've have to go out for a while but I'll tackle it later.

• Back sooner than expected Markus. I was thinking about you last night. We watched the following .....

I remembered, was it about three years ago, that you were going to be docking at Kirkwall on a cruise ship?

Your game is unwinnable. Every column always gets blocked. My best was 35.

Don't stay away so long next time.

Richard

• Maybe it was 3 years ago. Times just running.

I mostly post, when i got stuck. So, there had been a lot of winners, also some nice ones, but winnable.

Thank's for the confirmation. My best: 36. 😎

• Should it be a double?

#3742: got stuck with 35 (!) points (in two different ways). I can get close, to get an important card (eight of hearts, 6 of diamonds, ...), but ...

• No, it's winnable Markus. Clear column 8. Be very careful with the clubs and you will get there.

• Got it. It was just a little the problem of the clubs. I have overseen, that i can free an Ace of Spades in the first column. (That hast meant, ta spare the 6th of clubs in column 6). After that, no problem any more. Btw: i have freed column 2 first.