Goodsol.com - Pretty Good Solitaire

Triple Interchange

13»

Comments

• Got stuck with #4480. Is there a chance to free one of the needed cards?

• It looks bad Markus. I think I've tried every possible combination of moves but I will keep trying in case I've missed something. Will let you know.

• All paths are blocked Markus. Definitely a loser. 😟

• You remember your maximum score? I remember 36 and 32 with different ways.

• I gave it another quick try just now. Should be the maximum.

• Yes. I stopped not playing to cards onto the foundations. 38 i got also as maximum. I put it onto the losers list.

• I think #4520 is a quick loser. I got 29 points as maximum. Am i right?

• How about #4554? Got stuck with i think 40 points and an 8 of Hearts missing. On another way i can nearly free a column, but only nearly. 🧐

• It's winnable Markus, quite early in the game too. 😮

• edited July 19

Ok. Then i must have overseen something in the beginning.

• Relax. It was far from easy. It had me in all kinds of trouble for a long time.

• edited July 19

Got it. I should have concentrate more onto the Spades.

• edited July 21

Got again stuck. This time with #4565. 37 points so far. (No 2S, no 9H, no QS, ...)

• Looks bad Markus. Will keep trying but I think I have already exhausted all of the possible alternative routes.

• No !! My final idea also failed. 😕 37 maximum score.

• edited July 25

Got again stuck, this time even with freeing a column (7), but cannot win it. Game #4593. I think, i have tryed every senseful possibility, but there is always a card missing. Got one position with 50 points maximum, and my last try leeded me to 52 point

• edited July 25

Markus, I never read comments or opinions about anyone's problem games. I don't want to fill my brain with anything that hadn't worked. 😁 I returned to your message just now and was pleased that I had also cleared column 7. I have not managed to improve on it either. I will keep trying.

My best score also 52 now. Looks unwinnable. ☹️